Topic for English Conversation & Group Discussion
Class I to V
Class I to II
Class III, IV & V
1. My self
1. My school teacher
1. Importance of discipline
1. Independence day
1. My country/religious festivals
1. Types of transport
1. Balanced diet
1. My favorite book
1. Children’s day
1. Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
1. Sports day
1. Practice makes a man perfect
1. Republic day
1. Laughter is best medicine
1. Know your planet
1. Is learning a foreign language an extra burden for the students?
Class VI to VIII
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
1. Studying grammar is more important than practicing conversation skills.
1. 18 years should be the legal driving age around the world.
1. Adventure camping-A life time experience
1. Junk food ban
1. Life expectancy
1. Tutorials a must in a student’s routine
1. Teaching an easy task
Class IX to XII
1. “Environment whose responsibility”?
1. Effect of cinema on youth
1. Value of sports and games
1. Money is required to earn more money.
1. Unity in diversity
1. Dependence on computers is killing originality in India youth
1. Banning smoking in public places is a right decision
1. Imagination is more important than knowledge